A Family Christmas Experience
Sunday, December 1
At the Genesis Church Office, 102 Wengler Rd, Pacific
This is a fun hands-on event for families of all ages and sizes. (Children not required!) Your family will move through the various stations at your own pace and experience activities that will remind you of the reason we celebrate Christmas.
The stations include:
· Family Craft Construction. Each family will build an advent-related craft together.
· Gingerbread Mangers. Everything will be provided for you to build a manger with gingerbread house ingredients.
· A Cookie Contest. A prize is awarded for the Judges’ Choice and for the People’s Choice.
We will all gather together at the end of the evening for Cookie Contest results and the reading of the Christmas story. Refreshments will include a hot chocolate bar and cookies. Please register by November 11/24. Cost is $20 per family. The only thing you need to bring that night is your cookie entry if you would like to participate in this competitive event. Things to know about your cookie entry:
· Display matters. Plan to use 4-10 cookies in your display. Be creative; 20% of your score is determined by the presentation.
· Please cut the rest of your cookies into fourths for tasting.
· Don’t forget to bring copies of your recipe to share.
For questions, please contact Leslie Holdegraver at 636-541-0587.